Our dedicated VoIP team works to help clients understand their business phone requirements and prepare a custom-tailored solution. Exact IT Consulting provides clients with a robust feature set, ongoing user training, and access to our live person help desk for responsive support answering questions or making system changes. Our VoIP system ensures communications come through sounding professional with ease of use and optimized call flow.
Your phone system is your inbound and outbound connection to your customers
Exact IT understands the importance of a well-integrated phone system for any business. We pride ourselves on our ability to recognize the short-comings of current phone systems and managing existing phone systems for our clients.
Here are some points to consider when vetting a new phone system:
- Cost Savings – These days, expensive and high maintenance phone systems are all but obsolete? Many dependable cloud options are available. You can also remove long distance fees by moving to a cloud/VoIP service. Why pay leasing and long distance fees on equipment that is not needed?
- Mobility – Today it’s all about mobility. Mobile phone applications can turn any cell phone into a portable desk phone. Having the ability to receive calls from your office extension, make calls from your work number, retrieve VM messages and more all while being away from your desk can be a huge advantage. Most cloud phone systems offer seamless integration with cell phones. This same method allows users to move desks without the hassle of lots of complicated settings needing to be changed.
- Collaboration – Built-in conferencing and intercom systems are a must-have in any mid-scale organization. Being able to instantly contact employees and co-workers should be as easy as pressing a button.
- Reporting – If you are utilizing a phone system, you probably want to make sure that it is being used correctly and to its full potential. With call reporting, you can learn what calls were made from who, to whom, and for how long. This can help you learn where your phone etiquette can be more efficient and is often included with most phone systems.
- Quality Assurance – It is important that company quality is reflected in every pillar of a business, and phone calls are no exception. With many QA offerings such as call recording and pop-ins you can keep your Quality at the level you want through every conversation
- Operator Console – Most Cloud-based options give you access to an operator console right on your desktop! This can allow you to drag and drop calls for transfers, set up your auto attendants, use click-to-dial features and manage your conference bridges!
Help us understand your business and we can help you understand how to leverage all of the features and benefits a VoIP phone system can provide.
These days, a lot of businesses are choosing VoIP telephony services for their communication needs. VoIP allows for the ability to carry voice calls over the internet and includes features such as call routing, voicemail and more can be utilized.
Exact IT can help you implement this service at your business and you can begin to see why more people are choosing VoIP. Here are a few advantages to VoIP:
- It’s easy to install and maintain
- You can scale up or down quickly
- The cloud-based system allows for calls to be diverted anywhere
- You get all the call features you’re used to and some you aren’t
- Older technology like fax is also supported
- VoIP can help you reduce phone service costs
Fax isn’t going away anytime soon, but it’s time for a secure modern solution that will save your organization money and keep important documents secure. Stuffy copy rooms and out-dated office furniture be gone! Modernize your faxing process with ExactFax cloud faxing.
Here are a few advantages of ExactFax:
- Daily internal security and vulnerability tests
- Save up to 75% on a line with ExactFax
- Every transmission is automatically stored securely in the cloud
- Access your fax history from any device
Ready to see what Exact IT Consulting can do for you? Contact us today.