Our dedicated VoIP team works to help clients understand their business phone requirements and prepare a custom-tailored solution. Exact IT Consulting provides clients with a robust feature set, ongoing user training, and access to our live person help desk for responsive support answering questions or making system changes. Our VoIP system ensures communications come through sounding professional with ease of use and optimized call flow.
Your phone system is your inbound and outbound connection to your customers
Exact IT understands the importance of a well-integrated phone system for any business. We pride ourselves on our ability to recognize the short-comings of current phone systems and managing existing phone systems for our clients.
Here are some points to consider when vetting a new phone system:
- Cost Savings – These days, expensive and high maintenance phone systems are all but obsolete? Many dependable cloud options are available. You can also remove long distance fees by moving to a cloud/VoIP service. Why pay leasing and long distance fees on equipment that is not needed?
- Mobility – Today it’s all about mobility. Mobile phone applications can turn any cell phone into a portable desk phone. Having the ability to receive calls from your office extension, make calls from your work number, retrieve VM messages and more all while being away from your desk can be a huge advantage. Most cloud phone systems offer seamless integration with cell phones. This same method allows users to move desks without the hassle of lots of complicated settings needing to be changed.
- Collaboration – Built-in conferencing and intercom systems are a must-have in any mid-scale organization. Being able to instantly contact employees and co-workers should be as easy as pressing a button.
- Reporting – If you are utilizing a phone system, you probably want to make sure that it is being used correctly and to its full potential. With call reporting, you can learn what calls were made from who, to whom, and for how long. This can help you learn where your phone etiquette can be more efficient and is often included with most phone systems.
- Quality Assurance – It is important that company quality is reflected in every pillar of a business, and phone calls are no exception. With many QA offerings such as call recording and pop-ins you can keep your Quality at the level you want through every conversation
- Operator Console – Most Cloud-based options give you access to an operator console right on your desktop! This can allow you to drag and drop calls for transfers, set up your auto attendants, use click-to-dial features and manage your conference bridges!
Help us understand your business and we can help you understand how to leverage all of the features and benefits a VoIP phone system can provide.
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Push notifications
- Integrated features such as status, web conferencing, instant messaging.
- Make calls straight from the browser
- Answer to incoming customer queries from live chat, Facebook, and SMS from one interface
- Chrome browser extension
- Easily view the status of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Integrate seamlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Internal Phonebook
Integrated Video Conferencing:
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with a single click
- Dial-in to meetings by phone
- Pre-upload PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
SMS Text Messages:
- Send & receive text messages from the web client and smartphone apps
- Route incoming SMS to specific queues of multiple agents
- Keep your personal mobile number private
- Inbuilt security features
- SRTP encrypted voice traffic
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Increased secure web server configuration
Host with Exact IT:
- Managed and monitored for zero hassle
- Automatic version upgrades and security patches
- Includes 24/7 monitoring and daily backups
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- 3cx Basic Certified Engineer v16
- 3cx Intermediate Certified Engineer v16
- 3cx Advanced Certified Engineer v16
Want to learn more? Download our informational one sheet.
Fax isn’t going away anytime soon, but it’s time for a secure modern solution that will save your organization money and keep important documents secure. Stuffy copy rooms and out-dated office furniture be gone! Modernize your faxing process with ExactFax cloud faxing.
Here are a few advantages of ExactFax:
- Daily internal security and vulnerability tests
- Save up to 75% on a line with ExactFax
- Every transmission is automatically stored securely in the cloud
- Access your fax history from any device
Ready to see what Exact IT Consulting can do for you? Contact us today.